Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Random Facebook Profile : Mr. Shelton

I cannot explain the phenomena that drives me to create, just it's existence and the need to create something. It's just one of the things that makes me - me, I suppose.

This morning I worked a bit on a bird feeder I painted for my garden, but that was not enough. I grabbed a sketchbook with all intentions of drawing dragons or a series of hand sketches, but I wanted to capture a personality. Not that hands or dragons could not have personality, but I wanted attainable emotions. And the older I get the more clearer it becomes as to what I want to create. Sometimes it is something from clay...or painting a flower, but  today it was drawing people. So off I went traipsing through the people on my facebook page, www.facebook.com/zansart , randomly selecting a male this time. I was disappointed to find only one photo to choose from and it was too far away. Then selected another male and again only one photo and it was blurry. As I pondered why women have so many photos to choose from and thinking all hope was lost to find a good profile photo of a man, I finally came across one. Thank you Mr. Shelton for having options. ;) You made an artist very happy.

"Mr. Shelton"
Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment