Monday, October 27, 2008

Propane Tank : Hammy

There is a wonderful Residential Care Facility for children in the town I live. It's called All the King's Horses Children's Ranch, http://www.atkhchildrensranch.org/ .

I was asked to paint their propane tanks into an animal of some sort. I spent six hours on three separate Fridays to complete these tanks.

Here is a step by step process of the transformation:

First, I would start with a propane tank:



Clean it and prime it:


Spray on some basic colors.


Then use exterior paints to fill in the details. And now instead of a regular propane tank, it's a pig with a turtle and an apple on his back.



Here is the Children's Ranch Director, Ana Lucore, and myself upon the completion of the first propane tank.

Enjoy! ;)


"Hammy"
Mixed

No comments:

Post a Comment